Thursday 7 January 2016

In Search of Her...

Stuck into the past memories,
Things i should have might,,
Sitting along with your soul,
I thought may be even i could write...

Looking into your eyes,
Got lost into its depth,
A hope into the future,
Revealing the secrets she had kept....

Along all these years she cared too,
Yet we both always afraid to say,
We avoided eachother completely,
Every time, every single day....

She opened and cried to me one night,
Stand with me, i dont know what to do,
I could only wrap arms around her body,
& Say, be comfortable, I am here with you....

She told me about her past,
He cheated and hurted her bad,
I kept quite and told her never to worry,
But inside i was getting crazy & mad.....

I held my anger 
and comforted her instead,
She tried to hold me tight,
I said,forget everything & lets look ahead...

I leaned over to kiss her,
She smiled and turned to me,
Thank you for being there,
I waana see your heart inside me.....

With that she drifted off,
I left her quietly sleeping.
How could anyone want to hurt her? 
I ran through thoughts, my heart leaping....

Things got busy through years,
I ran out of time,
Could not make her understand,
It doesn't mean you were not mine....

I always remember, she said
"I am only yours every year",
Unfortunate, that i was soo far,
I could not show her my tears.....

Now she lives in some new city,
A new life she could hear,
Whlie i stand over this edge,
With every moment i was ever near.....

She wishes me to let her go,
so that she could come back again,
Tell me how shall i miss you then,
When i wont be there to bear this pain.....

Walking along head smaking onto the pavement,
My breath getting thin,
My vision blurred and fading slowly...
This was a battle I could never win.......

Hope this darkness soon consumes me...
Light fills my eyes...
I am proud to have lost my life,
If it meant ending her cries......

No comments:

Post a Comment