Saturday 16 January 2016

I Miss you then....


  • I will miss you in that first park under that tress where all of a sudden you gave me your first kiss.
  • I will miss you in my bikes back seat, whenever you gave a kiss on my shoulders.
  • I will miss you in that bus whenever i will travel to our hometown.
  • I will miss you in that railway station where you came to pick me up and see off.
  • I will miss you in these winter nights when you use to sleep inside your cozy blanket and i used to stand at terrace and talk.
  • I will miss you in those dark isolated places where we use to go to find some privacy apart from rest of the world.
  • I will miss you whenever i will adjust my bike's mirror and you wont be there to smile back seeing me through it.
  • I will miss you whenever you will get Happy days and you will cry in pain and i could do nothing but still support you over phone by all possible ways i can.
  • I will miss you the next time i teach someone mechanics and thermodynamics.
  • I will miss you when i will pay the bills and you wont be there to say let me pay even though i know you dont have money.
  • I will miss you everytime i will drive to puri where i lifted you to see the Lord and you touched my feet and i hugged you.(Frankly i never liked you touching my feet)
  • I will miss you whenever i will stand by the sea water touching my feet, i will look for your feet around below the sand.
  • I will miss you when i will see people dancing with the waves and there wont be that girl  desperately calling me inside water.
  • I will miss you when it will rain and i will find a shed beneath a tree , may be your shadow will join me.
  • I will miss you when no one will tell me to look good and buy the things that will only look good in me saving her own expenses.
  • I will miss you when it will be your birthday and i wont be having your number to wish you.
  • I will miss you when it will be my birthday and there wont be you to keep my phone busy just to wish me first.
  • I will miss you when i will sing.
  • I will miss you when there wont be anyone to fight with for stupid reasons and then flattering her.
  • I will miss you in that house where we have kissed in every room and loved eachother.
  • I will miss you in those empty theaters where we never saw the movie.
  • I will miss you when i will take a selfie and no one will force me to smile.
  • I will miss you when your number wont be there in my top dialing list.
  • I will miss you when i will be waiting for your call year by year and you wont call.
  • I will miss you when i will search for more reasons to miss you and they will become countless.

No comments:

Post a Comment